Best Car Insurance Quotes Schaumburg, IL
Better Coverage At A Better Rate With Better Customer Service
Bundle Your Home & Auto Policies For BIG Savings
Most likely, you’re paying too much for your car insurance. At Compass Insurance Agency located in Schaumburg, IL we offer a variety of discounts that can help you save big money on your insurance. For example, if you bundle your home, auto, and business policies or bundle multiple cars with us, you could save up to 50% on your insurance premium while getting better coverage and customer service.
Let Compass Insurance in Schaumburg, IL Gather Your Car Insurance Quotes
- Get the best rates from 20 of the top car insurance companies
- Single source for all your insurance needs
- Local Schaumburg community involvement
- Personalized service
Standing Out From The Crowd
At Compass Insurance, we work hard to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We understand that every Schaumburg driver’s needs are different, which is why we offer customizable coverage options for you and your car. And if you get into an accident, we’ll be there for you every step of the way. We are available 24/7 via phone or chat if you ever need to talk to us. Consider us like family, the ones that will always be there when you need help.
We’re Independent Insurance Agents
As independent car insurance agents, we work with a variety of different providers to get you the best rate possible without sacrificing coverage or service. We can find a car policy that meets all of your requirements by shopping over 20 insurance carriers and comparing what matters most for you. Then, presenting those quotes to you so you can make the best decision.
We Do NOT Work For The Car Insurance Companies
Our staff will get to know you personally. This will ensure we will protect your interests including your family, cars, and property. As an insurance brokerage, we work for you, NOT the insurance company. This personal approach extends to our local Schaumburg, IL community. Being an independent brokerage allows us to offer our clients a choice of policies from a variety of insurance providers with your best interests in mind. Get the best possible car insurance coverage at the most competitive rate.
The Different Types Of Car Insurance Coverage We Offer Schaumburg Drivers
The process of shopping for and buying car insurance can be complicated and time-consuming. That’s where Compass Insurance Agency Schaumburg comes in. We do all the legwork for you. We’ll get you 20 quotes from the top insurance companies in just one place, so you can compare rates and coverage options side-by-side.
It is important to know about the different types of coverage that are available.
Pays for expenses when you cause an accident that results in injury or damage to property.
Coverage associated with the damage and destruction of your vehicle.
Repair costs when your vehicle is damaged by events such as hail storms or auto theft.
Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Pays in the event that the other driver is at-fault and is not adequately insured.
Medical payments Coverage
Covers expenses related to your passengers or yourself are injured including possible funeral expenses.
Umbrella Policy - Personal
Extends your liability coverage beyond your other underlying limits.
Personal Injury Protection
Covers medical bills for any injuries you sustain in a covered accident.
Property Protection Coverage
Covers the costs of repairs if you unintentionally damage someone else’s property.
Pays for common roadside services such as towing and flat tire assistance.
Sound System Insurance
Covers the costs of replacing expensive audio or video equipment that was stolen.
The Top Insurance Companies We Work With
Get 20 Car Insurance Quotes At Once
It takes less than a few minutes to complete and we handle the rest!
Illinois Car Insurance Minimum Requirements
The state of Illinois requires all of its drivers to carry a minimum amount of car insurance. Penalties for the failure to do so include monetary fines and jail time.
Uninsured motorist, and personal liability, are required, while collision and comprehensive coverage are all optional if you own the vehicle (loan payments or lease).
Illinois is an at-fault state:
The at-fault party’s insurance coverage will take care of injury claims up to a specified limit.
Illinois minimum liability requirements:
- $25,000 for injury or death of one person in an accident
- $50,000 for injury or death of more than one person in an accident
- $20,000 for damage to property of another person
The average car insurance rate in Schaumburg, IL:
- $1,401 per year for full coverage
- 20% lower than the national annual average
FAQs About Car Insurance In Illinois
What affects my car insurance rates?
A number of factors determine your car insurance rates. One of the major considerations is your driving record. A good driving record will drive down the rate. Your credit score also plays a significant role. Lower scores usually mean higher premiums.
Other demographic factors that come into play are your gender, age, marital status, and where you live. The type of vehicle being insured matters, as well. Car insurance companies take into account the vehicle’s age, size, safety rating, and the likelihood it will be stolen.
Factors that can cause your car insurance rate to increase include higher auto repair and medical costs, an increase in the number of drivers on the road, and a surge in distracted driving incidents.
Which car insurance terms should I learn?
- Premium – The amount of money you pay a car insurance carrier to provide coverage and pay claims. Premiums are typically paid annually, once every six months or monthly.
- Deductible – The amount of money you pay out of your own pocket before your insurance company steps in to cover the rest of an auto claim. A low deductible usually means a high premium and vice versa.
- Bodily injury liability – This type of coverage provides protection if you cause an accident that harms or kills someone in another vehicle. It does not cover you or any passengers in your car.
- Limit of liability – The highest amount your insurance company can pay for coverage as dictated by your policy.
- Personal injury protection coverage – This type of coverage steps in where bodily injury liability leaves off, by protecting you and your passengers.
- Collision coverage – This type of coverage pays for damage inflicted on your car by hitting another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage – This type of coverage kicks in if your car is damaged by an event such as a falling object, natural disaster or theft.
- Property damage coverage – This type of coverage protects you if your car inflicts damage on another person’s property or vehicle.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – This type of coverage protects you and your passengers in the event that an uninsured driver hits your car and injures you (bodily injury). It also covers damages to your car (property).
How to compare car insurance quotes?
Be sure to get the best car insurance comparison. First, it is important to be consistent in the information you provide. Make sure to include the same deductibles, coverage limits, and set of coverages for each quote. This will ensure that you are comparing apples to apples. Secondly, pay attention to the coverage period. Car insurance premium for a six-month period will look very different from a quote for annual coverage. Finally, don’t forget to include your location when requesting quotes. Car insurance rates vary significantly from local area.
Higher deductible means a lower car insurance premium. A good rule of thumb is to choose the deductible that you would feel comfortable paying out of pocket.
Take into account your own individual needs. Some features that you may assume are included in a policy may come at an additional cost. It’s important to confirm what is and is not included in your policy before you commit to it.